Saturday, July 31, 2010

Simon Says Lick

Lily:  Simon Says Lick!
(Licking...)

Lily:  Simon Says Stop!

Lily:  Simon Says Wag your tail!
(lots of giggling...)

Lily:  Simon Says Love!

Lily:  Cooper always does what I say when I say Simon Says.

Simon Says with the dog?  That's a new one!  Lily makes me laugh.

I love summer.  I love watching my kids play together.  They are so creative and funny, it makes me happy.  They play so well together (for the most part), too, that I have to count my blessings!  I can see why Alec loves to play with Lily, when in church last Sunday, Lily quickly took a paper, folded it into a perfect paper airplane, and then said to me, "I wish I had scissors so I could cut a place for the parachuters to jump out."  What a cool sister!

And Megan is just crazy.  She always is singing.  Her favorite songs right now are the ABC song, I Am A Child of God, and "American Flag."  Yes, she made up that last one.  It has great lyrics.  "American Flag, American Flag, American Flag, American Flag..."  I love it!  She is funny.

Megan:  Barbie in time out.  Her being a stinker.
I wonder where she's heard that one before??

Then there's Alec.

Alec:  When I grow up I want to be a doctor, or a pharmacist, or the cashier at Sam's Club or Walmart, because they get lots of money.
Me:  You know that the cashiers at Sam's Club or Walmart don't get to keep all that money that we give them, right?
Alec:  They don't?

Ha Ha Ha!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I want to work and walmart or sams club too if that's how it works! That is so funny:)

Janet Johnson said...

Too cute! Such ambition, that Alec. Love it!