Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Potty Training x 2

How come I feel like I have two two-year-0lds? Wait- I know the answer to this one! Puppy Cooper is like a two-year-old on a sugar rush. He is a sweet little dog... that has very sharp puppy teeth! He really is pretty good, but between potty training Megan & Cooper, I feel like I have to be constantly vigilant. No rest for the weary... or the wicked, I hear. :) -and I get really excited when either one of them goes potty where they're supposed to! So if you hear a mom in the store bathroom singing the "Pee Pee in the Potty" song, just smile and nod. It works for Megan!

2 comments:

Janet Johnson said...

Such a fun stage! Good luck. :)

Camille said...

I want to hear your song, sounds like a winner.
I'm planning on posting my "I have just insulted the whole elementary school" post tomorrow!