Today we follow the normal routine. Blankie. Giggle. Kiss. "Thank you corn dog. Thank you ketchup." Thank you ketchup? That makes me laugh! A whole new meaning to delight in the little things.
Then I go tuck Lily in for her nap. She gives me a big hug and says,
"You're my best mom ever. I love you so, so much that you make me think about you the whole time I'm sleeping."
It's times like this that I know how lucky I am to be able to stay home and share the little things with my children. I love being their mom!
3 comments:
How cute are they? And how in the world do you get Lily to still take a nap?
That is so cute. It's so nice to have those rewarding moments.
I'm jealous... when my kids think of me while they're sleeping it's called a nightmare! :) You're such a good mom!!!
Post a Comment