Lily has had a countdown to her birthday for about 3 months now. When she would try on clothes that were a little too big still, she would say, "It will probably fit when I am five." She is always asking me what she will be able to do when she is five. It was like she expected to wake up on her special day suddenly bigger and smarter. She makes me laugh!. Her birthday FINALLY came. She has wanted a party with her friends forever. So, we did the party thing! A few friends from Primary came, and they got their own tiaras, and ate some cake & ice-cream.

Yes, Alec is the funny big brother! He is so good to let the girls do their girlie thing, but still be part of the chaos.

Lily told me she wanted a cake with hearts and flowers and crowns, so there you go. I think it turned out pretty cute!

Then we were off to see "The Princess & The Frog" at the theater! Cute giggling girls all around me. Love it!
I do feel bad that we forgot to have the cartwheel contest, though. She told EVERYONE we met (neighbors, teachers, random strangers in the checkout lines by us) that she was having a birthday and that she was going to have a cartwheel contest at her party. So, if anyone would like to come over for a makeup date cartwheel contest, just let me know!
4 comments:
Happy birthday! What a cute girl. She certainly deserves a cartwheel contest. I love that cake too!!
Celeste, this is hilarious. We just had Claire's birthday on Saturday, and it is an exact replica. Crown cake, princess toys, and I took her and 2 friends to the "Princess and the Frog." Girls are so easy, aren't they? Did all your little girls bounce around on their chairs whenever there was a song in the movie? The jazz music was just too much for them to sit still!
The cake turned out beautiful, I may "borrow" your decorating idea someday!
They all look so cute!
They look so cute all dressed up like pricesses. I have to say Megan's smile is my favorite in the movie picture:)
Post a Comment