I love my dad! I think he is such a fun grandpa, too. To help celebrate his 60th birthday today, I made a birthday song remix with all the family. It's total blackmail material. I LOVE IT!
We watched it tonight at his party. It went over as I hoped it would. It had everyone laughing! I also made him a slide show from all his pictures growing up, and from his LDS mission to Norway. Yes, it has taken me a million years- going through albums, scanning, going through slides and scanning them, fixing spots and creases... yes a million years. It was worth it! I feel like I've gotten to know my dad a lot more. He's a great guy. I Love You, Dad!
6 comments:
What a wonderful loving tribute to your dad! Those videos are really time consuming. You're an awesome daughter, can I adopt you?
Looks like a lot of fun. I bet your dad absolutely loved it.
Super cute!
What a hoot, Celeste!!! Once again I must say . . . YOU ROCK!!!! That's awesome!!
Very. Cool.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I love your family!
Post a Comment