Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Flaming Gorge

Every year Tim's family returns to Flaming Gorge. The water is FREEZING, but so perfect for waterskiing! Here is our campground nestled beneath the mountains. (If you look closely, you can see little boats.)
Tim wakeboarding in the canyons. It is so beautiful!
Tamara & I tubing.
Here I go!! Notice I'm still hanging on! I LOVE looking at crash pictures. I can't help it! They make me happy.
Tim cliff jumping. Woo Hoo!
I've decided that camping was a lot more fun before worrying about three little kids. It's a lot of work now! It's worth it, though. Right?? All those good memories, and stuff...

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Camping is so fun! It is a lot of work, especially the clean-up part.

Melissa said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!

mitchclan said...

um...ya...worth it, right?!
It is fun!