I'm getting to know the Sam's Club Photo lady pretty well. She's very nice. I picked up some pictures on Friday and there was a note on the package to check the copyright. They ask for the copyright if they think the pictures are taken in a studio and you've just scanned them after. Alright!!!
These were a couple of the pictures I was picking up. Does it look like a studio?? Would you guess it's taken in my garage with a white sheet hanging down for the backdrop??



I was experimenting with the color on Georgi's picture.
I thought it turned out fun!
7 comments:
I LOVE the color changes, especially the one of Lily. Wow.
So do you want a photo shoot with my little people!! I am in desperate need of pictures of my kids :-) Your photos look great!!!
Did you laugh smuggly and then hand her your card? Because you should have.
Your photos do look amazing. I am so lucky to have such a talented friend.
Those pictures are DARLING! I love her pose in the first one.
Wow. Very impressive. I need to take lessons. Fun blog!
Way to go, Celeste! You rock!!! Love the pics . . . you can borrow Riah anytime . . . Lol!
Post a Comment