Somedays it seems that the little voices in my head just keep going, and going, and going... Tim reassured me that it was okay though, because he hears them, too.
Here's a little sliver of what I mean:
Alec: Pretend I'm your father.
Porter (Alec's friend): Pretend that you died and now I'm your father.
Lily: Pretend I'm a butterfly baby flying by.
Alec: They're coming to get us.
Porter: Pretend that I'm your son.
Lily: I'm a butterfly baby flying by again...
(Add Megan babbling and crawling up my pant legs throughout)
I just had to laugh at Lily's attempt to play with Alec & Porter. What was even better was that Alec & Porter didn't really seem to think it was strange to have a butterfly baby flying over them in the midst of their battle.
2 comments:
Funny...Oh and hey Happy Anniversary, it worked out really good for me that you and Tim ended up together!!!
That is hilarious! I also heard one of those voices all evening pretending I was dead and not his mother, etc. I love the games they come up with. Thanks for having Porter over. He had a great time!
Post a Comment