I liked the "Changed Up Tag" by adding Tim to it as well (his answers are in blue, mine in red) . . .
A) Four places I go over and OVER,
1. Work... Walmart (Tim says he should just sign over his paychecks. That might be more convenient...)
2. Church, Church meetings... My Computer
3. Yard... Park
4. Walmart, no wait, that's you... Kitchen (though not to cook... just snack!!)
B) Four people who e-mail ME the most:
1. Boss... My Sisters
2. Scottrade... Tanya
3. Scott from school... The Children's Place
4. Motley Fool... Scholastic Books
C) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Fettucine Alfredo.... Pancakes, Pancakes, Pancakes!
2. Lasagna... Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory
3. Steak... the Tour of Italy from La Ferrovia
4. Spaghetti (I make spaghetti when I'm feeling lazy, and Tim always comes home and says "Oh, You must LOVE me!)... Chicken salad from Costa Vida (I can't believe Tim didn't say "Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate!" The boy has an addiction...)
D) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On the beach in Hawaii (we both agree!!!)
2. Waterskiing at Flaming Gorge -for both of us! (in August, though... too cold now!)
3. Golfing... On a date with Tim!
4. Any major college sporting event...Carribean Cruise
E) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Any of the Bourne movies... Groundhog Day
2. Lord of the Rings trilogy... Legally Blonde
3. Happy Gilmore... Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Ha Ha Ha.... The Bourne movies
2 comments:
yeah you did it!! i like the idea of nathan signing his checks over to walmart too. maybe someday they'll have that option. lol
That was fun! Thanks for sharing! Alan thinks we should have all of our checks handed over to Costco. You can't leave there without spending over $100 dollars.
Post a Comment