School is out...and T-Ball is in!
Alec was excited to finally get to play his first game of T-Ball, as the first two games were rained out last week. He is definitely the biggest boy on his team (is that a shocker?), and he has done really well in hitting the ball -actually up in the air over second base-
Go Alec! Now if only he could catch...

My favorite part of the game was when Alec started doing "Robot Arm" Dance Moves while waiting for the coach to put the ball on the tee and give him a bat. What a funny boy.
Go to Alec's Page for End of School stuff!
2 comments:
Yeah. I found you. I have been trying to find the plesant sisters blogspot forever and I finally found it.
What a great action shot!! He looks like a pro! Go Alec!
Post a Comment