Thursday, May 15, 2008

Spring Photo Shoot

I love doing "Photo Shoots" with my kids! I like to pretend that I'm a pro, and take tons of pictures. If any of them work out- even better!!! Here were a few of my favorites:

Megan is 7 Months Old already! What a little angel!

Lily is 3 Years Old.

She always tells me she is a Princess. I have to agree!

Alec is 6 Years Old. He is such a good boy. So handsome!


Love & Kisses!

7 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

Super cute! You are a pro!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures almost as much as my grandkids! Love, Grandma Smith

joyce said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Amy said...

It is easy to be a pro with such cute kids. They make you look good. :)

the design boss said...

Your kids are so cute!! So how many shots did it take to get such great pictures!!

Jamie said...

Wow Megan is growing up so fast. You really do have adorable kids!

The Ormsby's said...

I love these pics!! They are adorable. Especailly the one where Megan's in the middle getting kissed. Love it! Missed ya at the park yesterday, hope you're all doing okay?...