Saturday, April 9, 2011

Missing In Action


So.  I guess it's been a while since I attended to my blogging duties.  Hmm.  Where has this five months gone?  It's gone crazy, that's where!!  I've decided that fall for photographers is the busiest time of the year.  Yay!  Love it, but it's busy.  Then Lily's birthday, then Christmas, Then Alec's birthday, then kitchen remodel.

Then "Kitchen Remodel" snowballs into "redo kitchen, tile floor & hallway, paint entire upstairs (almost), remove old florescent light, add can lights, make coat closet bigger, sell old dining table & china cabinet, buy new dining table, get new carpet, switch Lily into Megan's bedroom & move bunkbeds."

I think it may have been easier to just move into a new house!



I'm so excited!  I feel like I have a whole new house.  Whew.  I don't want to do anymore projects... for at least a month.  Ha!  It seems like there's always something.

Anyway, I'll try to catch up sometime.  Hopefully!

Over and out.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay Yay Yay!!!! I love the kitchen!!!! Good job you two!

Marian said...

Wow! Your kitchen looks amazing!

Amy said...

I love your kitchen, it looks so fantastic. I think my favorite thing is your handing red lamps by the window. What and eye you have.
(what big ears you have grandmother. . .)
Amy

Janet Johnson said...

Oooh, look at all that extra counter space! I'm drooling. :) It looks wonderful Celeste . . . now I just need to come visit so I can see it in person. :)

Kristen said...

I love the kitchen update! It makes me miss the makeover and remodeling.....NOT! I really do like when it is all done though. :)