Lily graduated from preschool this week. She was so excited because now she is ready for Kindergarten!!! She is always looking towards bigger and better things.

Lily & Hailee- "Best Buddies & Friends Forever!!" (said while throwing hands up together, as in a team cheer) are so funny to watch. They are such cute girlie girls!

Lily loved to sing "Pitter pat, pitter pat, it's a rainy day..." and she did a great job playing the chimes for the program. Woo Woo!

She also helped sing "I eat vegetables everyday, but Simple Sal shoves hers away..." I love these songs!

Grandma & Family cheering her on.
Way to go Lily! We Love You!
6 comments:
Awww . . . too cute! Congratulations. Another kindergartner. And wow, Celeste, you are so in trouble when she gets older. Stinkin' cute!
Did she go to the little red school house in Uintah?? I swear that is the same wallpaper that was there when I was in preschool :)
She is very very cute!
Celeste she is a doll!! I hope you have hung her graduation certificate on the wall.
Ha Ha! Yes, I'm sure it's the same wallpaper! -and the program is exactly the same as it was 29 years ago when I went there, too! Why reinvent the wheel?
Oh they get so old so fast! Where is that pause button!?! She looks so so cute!
She's so sweet, Celeste. Can't believe she's going to Kindergarten!!
Post a Comment