Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Alec!

Alec turned 8 years old! He was SOOO excited for his birthday! The night before he came downstairs and aksed if I would sew "Happy BDay Alec" on an old shirt. I said, "How about an iron-on?" He just made me laugh! So here is his birthday shirt.

He got a K'nex rollercoaster set for Christmas, and has loved it! So for his birthday we got him a couple K'nex robots. You can wind them up and they move. It's pretty cool!

So sad he had to go to school. Even Çooper looked sad!

He said he wanted a snowboarding cake.
What better than lego guys to act the part.

Happy Birthday, Alec!
You are the sweet boy that makes our whole family laugh!
We Love You!

5 comments:

Janet Johnson said...

Wow, he's 8! We are old.

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Alec! I can't you're 8 already. I love the iron-on shirt!

Shannon said...

I didn't proofread. I can't believe you're 8 already. Sorry!

Six-Pack Momma said...

8 years has gone way too fast! Happy birthday, Alec!

The Cherrys said...

Love the cake!! Happy 8th Birhtday to Alec!