Today was the test day where you count how many sit-ups, pull-ups & push-ups you can do in a minute, and then do a whole smorgasbord of terrible weight exercises, run four laps, and do it again. Last boot camp, after test day I was so sore I could barely raise my arms high enough to wash my hair. And I cheated. I only did half the reps on the second set. And I couldn't run the four laps.
This time, I only cheated on one exercise. The worst exercise ever invented to torture people. You squat down, and jump your legs out behind you, jump back in, then jump up. Over and over. I only did 10 each time instead of 20. But besides that, I did much better! AND, I can actually jog over a mile. That is HUGE progress for me! I could even wash my hair today without crying. :)
Added bonus, I have been three and a half days without treats. Yes, folks, you read correctly. No treats. My treats are now pears with cottage cheese. Woooo. I already miss my dinner of zucchini bread and chocolate.
5 comments:
I am excited that you signed up again! I hope you are ready to whip me back into shape next week. I am in some serious trouble. . . see ya soon.
You're doing better than me. I really like pears with cottage cheese...mmm...
DOn't think I am strong enough- physically or mentally to do that. Kudos to you!
I'm wimping it with Wii Active. Good for you, though! Ahhh, I miss the days of heading to the Club with you to do weights.
Ha ha, I am so much stronger and faster than you....and then I came back to reality!!! It must be your new shoes!
Post a Comment