Friday, September 11, 2009

Preschool Diva

To say that Lily has been excited to start preschool would be a slight understatement. Okay, a HUGE understatement! She picked out her outfit. (We found the hot pink cowgirl boots for Halloween, but just HAD to wear them today... Love it!) She instructed me on how to do her hair. Grabbed the Barbie backpack, and we were off!!

Our neighbor & best friend, Hailee, is in the same class.
How lucky can you get?

This reminded me of Napolean Dynamite. I had to put it in.

So what did I do with just one child, you may ask? Megan & I actually went to the gym and I was able to stay for the entire yoga class without Megan making a scene in the nursery!!!
What a great day!

6 comments:

Camille said...

I love the pink cowgirl boots. My Elise had a pair of pink boots and was SOOO sad when she grew out of them!

Danielle Smith said...

I love that Lily instructs you on how her hair should be done. That is just glorious. I wonder what kind of a teenager she'll be. . .

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!! Glad she had so much fun! :) Glad you did, too!

joyce said...

Lily is one of the sweetest girls ever! Finally... preschool. She looks huge standing next to Megan. When did she get so BIG??

Shannon said...

Love the boots! I bet you're loving your new found freedom. Enjoy!

Jana said...

Oh you weren't kidding those are the cutest pink boots!!! We might be making a trip to pick those up. She looks darling!!