
December 1st- I smashed my finger today so bad that I know I am going to lose my fingernail, and as soon as Lily saw me, she said "You need me kiss your finger, Mom?" Then as I was in my bathroom fixing it up, Lily slid a picture under the door that she had colored for me to make my finger feel better.
I am so grateful for my little Lily!

December 2nd- Today is my Mom's birthday, and I don't know what I'd do without my mom! When we bought our house, I wasn't sure how living two doors down from my parents would be, but it has beed so wonderful! My mom is always there to talk to, and I always feel better after I'm with her.
Happy Birthday, Mom. I Love You!
December 3rd- Tim has been out of town for a pharmacy convention for three days now, and I miss him! He is the greatest friend in the world! He makes my life complete. I am so thankful for a husband that loves his family. Our children adore him and are sad when he is away. He is a Super Dad!

1 comment:
What a sweet girl, I love when they do stuff like that. It makes me melt like butter!
Post a Comment