Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon Party Crasher

So I kindof crashed my sister, Chantelle and her friends midnight New Moon movie party! It was fun, though I have to tell you, I can't remember the last time I was out until 2:30 a.m. by choice. Especially considering I was up at 5:10 a.m. to go to the gym, and I was supposed to get up at that horrible hour again for boot camp the next day. Hmmm. Let me think. 2 1/2 hours of sleep before getting up to torture myself running, jumping, rowing, doing push-ups, sit-ups... yeh, I slept in. -clear til 7:00 a.m.! Wow.

Yes, I'm wearing the Bite Me shirt. Rockin'!

I had the coolest treat. Yes, "New Moon Heart's Desire" chocolates. There must be something wrong with me.

And, I actually liked the show.

1 comment:

Camille said...

That looked fun! I'm going next Saturday!